Buckeye Kosher, a kosher supervisory agency based out of Columbus, OH, is looking for a self-directed individual, who is a team player, to join our growing staff.
- Project Management
Help facilitate kosher pop-ups with local businesses, and take a lead on helping facilitate other kosher options. Support fundraising events, and possibly other new ventures, that will focus on building the organization.
- Kosher Field Work
The Field Representative will have weekly assignments as a field representative/consultant, working on several Buckeye Kosher related projects. These assignments include, but are not limited to:
- Regular on-site kosher supervision and inspections in retail/industrial facilities & timely submission of related reports
- Fill-in assignments covering for kosher supervisors
- Assisting with special event work, such as at large functions, community events, & educational events
- Working with administrator and/or Rabbinic Coordinator in evaluating and improving kosher programs at facilities.
- Good communication/people skills (dealing with staff, administrator, clients and potential clients)
- Project management skills is a plus
- Training in kosher duties will be provided.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Salary and flexible benefit package is available.
- School choice vouchers are available in Ohio.
- Limited housing stipend may be available
- Opportunities for spouses may be available.